Tuesday, August 26

Kitten Update


Well, Brent talked me into holding onto the foster kittens a little longer...We will be taking them back this Thursday...I really mean it this time! And I thought I would be the one getting attached.

I am very happy to report that Rusty the orange tabby has found a home (with us.) It took some doing, but Brent talked me into adopting him. Just kidding...all he had to do was ask. He has become rather smitten with this little orange guy, and our older kitten Bella fancies him as well. Luna is not too thrilled, but hopefully she will come around.

We are still looking for homes for the two females!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Rusty is sooo cute! I'm glad you are keeping him:)... (So I wouldn't be any more tempted to bring him home with me!)

Talk to you soon!
Lisa

Maui

Maui
flower

Memories

Italy trip

I have been going through my pictures, and have enjoyed looking at this album of Italy. I was able to go over last year to attend a conference. This was the first time I have been back in twenty years. The pictures are made up mostly of places we lived as a family. My brother and I were able to go together, and we were graciously hosted by some friends of ours from language school in Perugia. I feel such a sense of nostalgia when I look at these pictures. I miss Italy so much. It was strange to go back as a tourist knowing I would be returning to the US after such a short time. Tonight I made cookies with Nutella in them, and I remembered how much I enjoyed the simple pleasures. Fortunately, you can find it here! Saturday, we are going up to my brother's house to celebrate a late Thanksgiving, only we will be making homemade tortellini instead of turkey. Happy Thanksgiving!